Planning for the Future
we will do it together
Imagine you want to go somewhere. You aren’t sure where you are going, nor where you are leaving from, what you will do once you get there, how much it will cost, when you will arrive, or even why this is the place you ended up.
When it comes to life planning, people have general ideas, like: I want to move to Florida when I retire to relax and travel.
This general idea is like showing up to one of 119 airports in Illinois (where I live) with a ticket to go to one of 131 airports in Florida at some point in the future. You don’t know if you are there on the right day because the ticket is blank, and you still don’t know what you are going to do when you get there because you still don’t know where you are going to land.
Now imagine a team working for you
A travel agent to book your flight and organize your lodging, transportation, and activities; pilot to chart the course and help you land safely, air traffic controllers who watch for incoming traffic to help guide you safely through the air.
With this example, Nicole is your agent, working with you to fill in all the details. Bobby is your pilot and air traffic controllers who guide your investments through the turbulence and obstacles of the markets so you can enjoy the long-term rewards offered by capital markets.
How do we get there?
By utilizing scientific and mathematical methods to reduce risk and improve returns.
“At PreActive Investments, we take pride in understanding every investment choice that we make on behalf of our clients’ money.”
- Acknowledge what we know
- Understand what we do not know
- Gather intelligence from other market participants to fill in gaps
- Begins with understanding our client’s acceptance of risk
- Follow time tested economic principles of value creation
- Take the appropriate position size to stay true to the investment outcome
- Markets can rattle all of us at times, but having the professional fortitude to keep a clear mind is critical to success
- We earn our value when times are most stressful for the average investor
- Remaining engaged and communicating with clients when times are most concerning
Pricing is available upon request. We have a range of options depending on your needs and the services requested.
Our fees start at 1.0% annually (or $1000 minimum annually) and can be as high as 2.0% annually, depending on the level of sophistication requested.
All accounts include an actively managed, customized portfolio.